Community landscaping is one of the ongoing commitments OCCA has to making the community the best it can be to enhance the quality of life and maximize property values. Park West has been the community’s landscaping company for several years and routinely works a rotation of the various areas that takes about five weeks to complete, spending a week in each section. Occasionally, there will be a special project, or cleanup from a storm, that interrupts or delays. One example is the fence painting that is occurring currently, requiring landscapers to assure there is adequate clearance at the bottom and alongside the fences. Every Monday, workers pick up trash in flowerbeds throughout the entire community.
- This week 3/19-23 the crew worked along Trautwein from Orange Terrace to Bountiful in the planters and walkways
- Due to delays caused by rain, it is estimated that they will be finished with this area by 3/30.<a href="http://wp.actionlife.com/orangecrestcountry/wp-
- Also mowed and edged the turf in Autumn Ridge Park
- Check on all the irrigation, making adjustments to the system and making needed repairs.
- Spraying for weeds – in areas along community planters only. (Streets are the responsibility of the city.)
- They also mowed the turf and edged at the Autumn Ridge Park.
They are also preparing proposals for presentation at the April 17th Board meeting for landscape replacements along Grove Community that will fill in blank areas and add more color to that section.